MCQ WISHES A VERY HAPPY RAMADAN MUBARAK TO ALL MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMILIES
The MCQ remained active in Ramadan in a limited way due to pandemics, by complying with The Québec government's basic health instructions.
- Every Saturday after Asr prayer Lecture by a guest OR the Tafseer Of Quran (DARS) will be presented by Imam and right after that, the IFTAR Boxes will be distributed to attendants.
- Tarawih (تراويح) by Hafiz Yoush Hyatoolla every & Tahajjud before Fajr every night for the last 10 days.
[16:98] When you read the Quran, you shall seek refuge in GOD from Satan the rejected.
O you who believe, fasting is decreed for you, as it was decreed for those before you, that you may attain salvation.(2:183)
Specific days (are designated for fasting); if one is ill or traveling, an equal number of other days may be substituted. Those who can fast, but with great difficulty, may substitute feeding one poor person for each day of breaking the fast. If one volunteers (more righteous works), it is better. But fasting is the best for you, if you only knew. (2:184)
You may eat and drink until the white thread of light becomes distinguishable from the dark thread of night at dawn. Then, you shall fast until sunset. (Al-Quran)
Ramadan is the month during which the Quran was revealed, providing guidance for the people, clear teachings, and the statute book. Those of you who witness this month shall fast therein. Those who are ill or traveling may substitute the same number of other days. GOD wishes for you convenience, not hardship, that you may fulfill your obligations, and to glorify GOD for guiding you, and to express your appreciation. (2:185)
Surah Al-Qadr (The Night of Power)
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious Most Merciful.
1. Verily, We have sent it down in the Night of Al-Qadr
2. And What will make you know what the Night of Al-Qadr is?
3. The Night of Al-Qadr is better than a thousand months.
4. Therein descend the angels and the Ruh by their Lord’s permission with every matter.
5. There is peace until the appearance of dawn.
Righteousness is not turning your faces towards the east or the west. Righteous are those who believe in GOD, the Last Day, the angels, the scripture, and the prophets; and they give the money, cheerfully, to the relatives, the orphans, the needy, the traveling alien, the beggars, and to free the slaves; and they observe the Contact Prayers (Salat) and give the obligatory charity (Zakat); and they keep their word whenever they make a promise; and they steadfastly persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and war. These are the truthful. (2:177)